After Hulu had announced their Hulu Plus Service everyone immediately ran for their invitation, eve though the service itself is not free like you'd expect it to be (well at least for the first 30 days?) Just like everyone else i was excited to receive an invitation to my inbox about a week after:
I had many plans as to where and how to use Hulu:
- enjoy it on my iPhone 4
- watch it on my Samsung UN55B8000 LED TV i just bought for $2400
- install an app onto my PS3
It worked fine on my iPhone 4 with a decent quality over lame AT&Ts 3G network, but when i tried to make my TV work with it i was unpleasantly surprised.
Oleksiy Deverishchev is a New York City based freelance web developer. In this blog he shares his experience with various gadgets and web technologies.
He is available for the following gigs:
- Java and Grails development
- telecom VOIP projects
- php/MySQL development
- Drupal projects
- virtual private server (VPS) migration, setup and tune-up
- Microsoft Access projects
- photography gigs
For more information and hiring availability please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ichi Umi - awesome sushi buffet in Midtown New York City: When I used to live in Brooklyn finding good sushi place was not a problem. Because majority of Russ...
- Increasing your startup productivity by investing into your employees physical activities: I am lucky I work out with a personal trainer, having Complete Body & Spa as one of my clients. ...
- Why I dumped AT&T, sold my iPhone 4 and got Droid X with Verizon: Service is key when you decide if you will keep certain vendor. Absence of service, or it being spot...
- Collection of San Francisco Street Car photos: For true fanatics here are some of the San Francisco Street Car photos. Enjoy!
- Nokia N75 - de-branding and updating firmware: Nokia N75 has had a huge success as a first descent USA 3G phone and is being used by many,...
I am a Freelancers Union Member