I am sure did never graduate from Princeton, I just consider it really expensive and upscale. But i did go there for a day trip to see what is life like when you are a student there and your parents are filthy rich.
You might also like
|Riding River Line Light Rail Along with visit to Princeton today i took a ride on a River Line, a New Jersey Light Rail. More photos...||Visit to Fort Tryon Park and Washington Heights On a sunny March afternoon i took a walk in Fort Tryon Park, which is up in Washington Heights area in...||Psychological aspects of workplace productivity Something triggered my attention today as I was reviewing a newsletter draft for one of my clients -...||Nikon D3000 – great budget DSLR with awesome features For most of the people professional photography means expensive cameras and costly equipment with price...|
1 Comment to Princeton University on a nice sunny day
Leave a comment
Oleksiy Deverishchev is a freelance web developer. In this blog he shares his experience with various gadgets and web technologies.
He is available for the following gigs:
- Java and Grails development
- telecom VOIP projects
- php/MySQL development
- Drupal projects
- virtual private server (VPS) migration, setup and tune-up
- Microsoft Access projects
- photography gigs
For more information and hiring availability please send an email to email@example.com
- Collection of San Francisco Street Car photos: For true fanatics here are some of the San Francisco Street Car photos. Enjoy!
- Riding River Line Light Rail: Along with visit to Princeton today i took a ride on a River Line, a New Jersey Light Rail. More pho...
- Observation point right near Reagan National Airport: During my recent visit to Washington, DC friends took me to this spot right near Reagan National A...
- Promoting your website: don't overload the message: For some people who are just getting into the business of promoting their website the idea of "s...
- Desktop website performance tool - Apache JMeter: Just a post ago i was wondering about testing my website's performance under heavy load and did this...
I am a Freelancers Union Member